Saturday, February 14, 2015

~ Sparrow Songs 24 Hour Sale Special ~ ***Project: HELPANGELSART from Sparrow Song*** Tell your Family and Tell your Friends*** I'm currently trying to raise money for my daughter Angelas Art Supplies. A great deal of her art supplies and her desktop computer was damaged in an incident a few months ago. We have been trying to replenish her supplies and order parts as we could with the extra money we had coming in. My daughter does a great deal for me. Most of you know I have been quite ill for a few months and she has been taking care of me. I'm a few dollars short of my goal I wanted to give her for Valentines Day. A day of love for everyone! And I really love my daughter. So I am putting things code up till Valentines Day. This coupon is 30% off anything in the store and this runs until February 14th. The code is HELPANGELSART. This coupon is available only here on my page for a limited time. So remember HELPANGELSART = 30% off anything, all proceeds of sales go to replenish Angela Marie Drakes aka Remanic Art Supplies and the Repair of her Computer! http://etsy.me/1FI0nTr



by Karen Lee Drake via Etsy Unique Fashion Jewelry Promo http://on.fb.me/1DOb2wI

No comments:

Post a Comment